COVID19 ADAPTED HOURS
Hi everyone! We hope you are doing ok during this very strange time that we find ourselves in.
We are still open! And fingers crossed, we’ll be staying that way.
To support you to continue your Chiropractic care and stay on top of your health and wellbeing, we thought you may like to know 2 key pieces of information:
To adapt to new health and safety standards, we have:
– increased the length of time between appointments
– policies and action around cleaning, sanitising all tables and surfaces, hand washing and general hygiene practices
– opened up an additional adjusting area to better spread people out within the practice
– spaced out and removed some of our reception chairs to maintain physical distance
– prioritised taking ‘touchless’ payment methods (please pay via PayWave where possible)
– removed magazines and water glasses from our reception areas
– opened up our staff bathroom to everyone, to allow for more hand washing facilities (2 bathrooms now available)
– provided hand sanitiser throughout the practice for your use
– postponed, or moved online, all planned talks and events
To adapt to the economical changes on our practice, we have:
– reduced the number of shifts that we are open (now closed Monday AM & PM, and Friday AM)
– removed the option to pre-pay for your care. Sadly, we will need to phase this out (we’ll contact you directly if this is how you pay for your care)
We hope this doesn’t impact you greatly, and do apologise for needing to make these changes.
The things we’d love you to do:
– wash your hands upon entering the building
– bring your own hand towel or cloth to use as ‘face paper’ if you choose
– bring your own water bottle if you choose (we do have disposable water cups available, however for the sake of the environment we’d love to limit the amount we use).
Thanks for bearing with us during this time!